Built in 1891, our landmark building is an integral part of the history of Victoria. We did some major renovations in 2000 to modernize the building, so it can accommodate our guests in comfort and style. Click here for more info.
Before it was an inn, our beautiful building on the corner of Blanshard and Pandora was an apartment building. Before that it was a hotel, originally called “the Kaiser”… but the name was changed to “the Allies” during the First World War. True story. We did some major renovations in 2000, to modernize and upgrade it.
The local historic society considers our building an important example of historical architectural styles and has supported us in maintaining its old-time look, and we’ve added a forest mural on the wall to reflect the local beauty so many travelers come for and give it it’s own special vibe.