Below you’ll find detailed information about specific rooms in this category. If you’d like to request a specific room number, please let us know when you make your booking (either in the comments section of your reservation form, over the phone, or in person). We’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
- Double bed with single bunk on top
- One bathroom shared with 1 to 3 other rooms: click here for more info
- Some street noise
- Desk lamp, table and folding chair
- If you want a room for three people all in separate beds, we can either bring in a roll-away bed or extra mattress at no extra cost (which is a bit of a tight fit), or if you’re staying longer than a few nights, we might be able to book you into a larger room. Please contact us for more details.
25, 35, 45
- East-facing window with a nice view of downtown
- 25 is close to the main area, which can be noisy until 12 am
- No closet
25b, 35b, 45b
- One south-facing window with a view of the surrounding downtown area.
- 25b is close to the main area, which can be noisy until 12 am
- Nice big closet for lots of extra storage