These big and beautiful hotel-style rooms are great for two people, and come with a queen-sized bed, cable TV, fridge and ensuite bathroom. Each of these rooms has been lovingly decorated with hand-made batik paintings and masks from the island of Java in Indonesia.
- If you reserve a Queen Room for more than 7 nights, a 14 day cancellation policy applies and a 50% deposit is required. Our office staff will contact you within 24 hours regarding the deposit.
- If you want a room for three people all in separate beds, we can either bring in a roll-away bed or extra mattress at no extra cost (which is a bit of a tight fit), or if you’re staying longer than a few nights, we might be able to book you into a larger room. Please contact us for more details.
Click here to see our booking policies, tax information, and more.
- Queen-sized bed
- Private bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Large closet and storage locker
- Some city noise from outside, otherwise it’s fairly quiet
- Desk lamp
- 20-inch screen TV with cable
- Towels included (extra towels will require a small deposit)
- Crib available upon request
- Floor plan may be different from what’s shown here
- Please note: Room 22b is close to the main area, which can be noisy until 12 am
- All rates include a free continental breakfast.
- Rates may vary depending on occupancy at the time of booking.
- Casual Employment – Save money while you travel!
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- No tax on cumulative stays of one month or more!
- Book online to get the guaranteed lowest price and best selection of our preferred rooms!