Dorms are a great way to meet new people, make new friends, and maybe even find some new travelling companions! This is probably what the Lonely Planet Guidebook had in mind when it wrote:
Ocean Island is … an experience akin to being kidnapped by 100 of your closest friends.
Our dorms are also places where you can relax, read and get a good night’s sleep. We have 4 and 6-bed dorms in three types: co-ed, girls-only or guys-only. Your family or group can also rent a whole dorm room to themselves.
We also have discount dorms which are less expensive than our regular dorms because they’re close to our cafe or the street.
All of our dorms have:
- Two or three sets of single-sized bunk beds
- One bathroom shared with 1 to 3 other rooms: click here for more info
- One or two big windows
- Storage lockers (about 4 cubic feet each, one per person, enough to fit your big pack or suitcase) which can be locked to keep your stuff secure
- Full-size fridge for all your food storage needs
- The original fir wood floors
- Floor plan may be different from what’s shown here
- All rates include a free continental breakfast.
- Rates may vary depending on occupancy at the time of booking.
- Casual Employment – Save money while you travel!
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- No tax on cumulative stays of one month or more!
- Book online to get the guaranteed lowest price and best selection of our preferred rooms!