Below is the information about our extended stay Ocean Island Inn rooms. For information about extended stays at our garden suites, see www.oisuites.com/extended-stay
Our most discounted extended stay rooms are listed below. These are available for a calendar month (or half month), require a deposit, and have limited availability. If there are no rooms listed here, or if the dates or room types don’t suit you, we also offer discounted weekly, and four week rates for all our rooms. See Room & Rates section for more details!
Our discounted monthly and half month rooms are available from September to June. We update the list of available rooms every month on the 6th for the next month’s rentals. Availability is updated every 1-2 days. Act fast if you’re interested, the rooms often rent quickly! Contact us by email for more information.
Below is a list of the available rooms for January 2019.
|Room Type||Monthly||Bi-Weekly Starting January 16th|
|Dorm & Group Rooms||$790-$850||$480-$525|
|Micro Twin No Window||$515-$530||$325-$335|
|Micro Double No Window||$590-$595||$370|
|Small Double with Sink||$740-$790||$460-$500|
|Small Queen Room||$775-$840||$480-$520|
How it works:
Choose the room you like. If you’re in Victoria, visit us for a tour – office hours are best (10:30am – 5:30pm), but we are open 24 hours. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Read and sign our guest agreement. If you can’t visit us to do this, we can email or fax you a copy to fill out and return to us.
- Pay the $275 damage deposit to secure your room. Your room is only reserved once this payment has been received.
- Full room payment and key deposit ($10) are due the day you move in.
- Security deposit refunds are ready for pickup or for mail out, as a cheque, three business days after the move out date specified in your rental agreement.
- Rooms that are priced above $600 are from the first of the month to the first of the next month.
- Rooms that are priced $599 and below are from the first of the month to the last day of that same month.
Each room at Ocean Island has one or more beds, a fridge with freezer, a desk lamp, a fan, shelves and your linens (bed sheets, pillows, and comforter). Towels are available for a small deposit. Some rooms also have tables & chairs, lockers, closets, sinks and cupboards.
Sorry, no pets are allowed at Ocean Island Inn, but the Suites are pet friendly. Click here for more details.