Ocean Island Extended Stay
Stay Safe at Ocean Island Inn
To meet the needs of our guests, we have transformed Ocean Island Inn into a safe haven for this difficult situation. Please read about the precautionary measures we are taking here: www.oceanisland.com/covid-19
Great Downtown Location
24 Hour Friendly Front Desk
Free Wifi Everywhere
Fully Equipped Private Kitchens
Individual Renovated Bathrooms
Secure Bag Storage
Laundry $5 Wash & Dry
Private Movie / Chillout Room
Discounts on Tours & Attractions
Insider Travel Information
Historic Character Building
Monthly & Half-Month
Our monthly rooms are available for a calendar month. We update the list of available rooms every month on the 6th for the next month. If there are no rooms available, or the dates don’t suit you, we also have anytime monthly and half-month rooms.
New! Roommate Rooms:
Ideal for two friends wanting to share a room. You'll be sharing one of our dorms, with just the two of you! There's plenty of storage for all your stuff plus a fridge for all your food storage needs. If you're on a budget and don't mind having a roommate, let us know. We can connect you with other applicants so you both have a place to stay.
|Deluxe Dorm Pod||$485|
|Micro Twin Room Vented No Window||$490 - $545|
|Small Twin Room||$680 - $690|
|Small Double Room||$680 - $690|
|Small Double with Sink||$680|
|Small Queen Room||$680 - $710|
- Charge for a second person is a $190/ month.
How it works:
Choose the room you like. If you’re in Victoria, visit us for a tour 8am to 11pm. If you have any questions please contact us at 250-385-1789, email@example.com or facebook chat.
- Read and sign our guest agreement, in person or via email.
- Pay the $275 deposit to secure your room. Your room is only reserved once this payment has been received. Please note that up to $200 of this deposit can be put towards rent on the 1st of the month, but must be repaid if the guest would like to extend.
- Full room payment is due before 5 pm on your move in date.
- Each room at Ocean Island has one or more beds, a fridge with freezer, a lamp, a fan, shelves and your linens (bed sheets, pillows, and comforter). Some rooms have more, see specific room pages.
- Towels are available for a small deposit. Some rooms also have tables & chairs, lockers, closets, sinks and cupboards.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed at Ocean Island Inn, but the Suites are pet friendly.
- Rooms that are priced above $600 are from the first of the month to the first of the next month.
- Rooms that are priced $599 and below are from the first of the month to the last day of that same month.