Are you looking for a late night position in a safe environment during these challenging times? Well then we have the job for you!
Considering the current situation, we have transformed into a safe haven for our mostly long term residents. Staff and guest safety and health is our #1 priority, which is reflected in all our procedures. See some of our measures here: oceanisland-covid-19.info/. We have enclosed our front desk area in plexiglas, so you can see what’s happening, but still keep a safe distance.
“…the lodging is clean, modern, and welcoming throughout.”
- Lonely Planet Pacific Northwest
“Impeccably managed by a thought-of-everything owner”
- Fodor’s guidebook
- Keeping an eye on the Inn overnight.
- Liaising with our night cleaner, from a safe distance.
- Answering the occasional guest question.
- Folding laundry.
- If you have the experience or want to learn, you can operate our property management system and the full front desk functions.
...and most importantly, providing a safe and welcoming environment for our residents.
The Fine Print:
- Compensation is $15/hr.
- We’re flexible with scheduling and time off, even during the summer.
- The shifts are 11pm to 7am.
- The position is 2 shifts a week, 16 hours to start, and a full time position of 40 hours a week will likely be available from June.
Qualifications & Qualities:
- The ability to stay up all night!
- Friendly and welcoming.
- Calm, but firm when necessary.
- The ability to work without supervision.
Email your resume and cover letter (with the name of the position) to jobs[a]oceanisland.com.